Home Improvement - Diy Railings - DIY Home - Professional Diy
Home Repair - Deck Repair - Home Maintenance - Bathroom Repair
" There's A Monkey In My Bathroom" is a delightful story about a monkey that barged his
way into a family's life and took over the bathroom! Not only is he funny, but he just loves to take a bath! As he goes from one thing to another, the family he adopted never knows what he'll do next! He's silly and always misbehaves. He shows how getting clean can be a lot of fun!
R.E.P.A.I.R. is a Six-Stage Program for abuse survivors that will transform your life forever!
- Recognize and accept your adult problems stemming from childhood sexual abuse.
- Enter into a commitment to transform your life.
- Process your issues with tools and techniques that will enable you to become healthy.
- Awareness to discover reality as you gather and assemble the pieces of the broken puzzle your life became.
- Insight into the complete picture helps you begin to return to what you were prior to being sexually violated.
- Rhythm recovers the natural rhythm you had before the incest happened, the blueprint that is the essence of your true nature, becoming who you really are.
REPAIR for Teens recognizes the unique issues confronting adolescent abuse survivors including peer pressure, difficulties with school, acting out, the urge to self-soothe with cutting or unhealthy eating behaviors, running away and the possibility of living with an abuser in the family. Remember, 1 in 4 girls and 1 in 6 boys have been sexually assaulted by the age of 18. No teenager should be alone in trying to sort out their life after sexual abuse.
Therapists' Acclaim for REPAIR Your Life
"Thank you Marjorie and God bless you for adapting this program for our survivors to follow. You have given survivors hope to continue on their healing journey."
--Donna Gustafson, Executive Director, Sunrise Center Against Sexual Abuse
"Anyone wanting to recover from the life-long trauma of childhood sexual abuse will benefit from this book."
--Marcelle B. Taylor, MFT
"This program just has to work, because whether intuitively or through research, Marjorie McKinnon has assembled a highly eff ective program of recovery."
--Bob Rich, PhD, www.anxietyanddepression-help.com
Please visit www.TheLampLighters.org for more information or to find a group in your area.
Special editions available for young people: ask your bookseller for "REPAIR for Kids" and "REPAIR forToddlers."
Another life-changing title from Loving Healing Press www.LHPress.com
SEL001530 Self-Help: Abuse - Sexual
SEL029000 Self-Help: Twelve-Step Programs
Service Uncle Articles
Service Uncle Books